As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 30, 2020 by Ian Foster
Best watches under $100. If by any chance you’re looking for savvy and convenient watches that won’t put you under debts, you have come to the right place!
Let’s take a look at the 5 best watches you can find and all of them are under a hundred bucks!
- Best Watches Under $100: Amazon Best Sellers
- Best Watches Under $100: Brief Reviews
- Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
- Invicta Men's 8928 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel...
- Anne Klein Women's Genuine Diamond Dial Rose Gold-Tone and White...
- Seiko Men's SNK807 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Blue...
- Fossil Men's Nate Quartz Leather Chronograph Watch, Color: Black,...
- Best Watches Under $100: Buyers Guide
- Best Watches Under $100: Our Final Recommendation
Best Watches Under $100: Amazon Best Sellers
If you’re in a hurry, take a look at these Amazon Best Sellers. Otherwise keep reading!
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist rest well and stay active with built in health tracking and a Bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist Plus, go for days...
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge; The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down (Average expected performance based on typical use; Results may vary). Battery type and size -...
- Available in 2 sizes and 3 colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital; Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands
- Track your way to real results: Automatically detects up to 6 exercises, while tracking up to 39 more, right from your wrist
- Resolve to rest better: Helps you analyze your sleep patterns and encourages you to wind down to keep you refreshed and at your best
- Sends you real time alerts if ever detecting a high or low heart rate, so you can be more proactive about your heart health
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Pyper watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- Featuring a 38mm case, 18mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement with 3-hand analog display, imported
- Round stainless steel case with a black dial. black leather band with clasp closure
Best Watches Under $100: Brief Reviews
The best watch doesn’t have to be the most expensive watch; rather it should be affordable, durable, and reliable.
After extensively searching the internet, we have shortlisted the following 5 watches for you with details about their features, pros, cons, and overall performance.
Believe it, they are all under $100.
- The Timex Weekender collection is the ideal accessory for a sophisticated yet casual look. Nylon slip-thru strap. Stainless steel bracelets.
- Water-resistant up to 30 m. Indiglo night-light. Mineral glass lens.
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska,...
Timex is a very reliable brand that produces good quality watches that aren’t a burden on the pockets as well.
In fact, this is the lowest priced watch on this list.
People are often skeptical about the quality of this watch because of the price.
However, the performance isn’t short of superb.
The dial is black colored and round shaped, with a mineral dial window material; basically, a heat resistant cover which has been treated to minimize scratches.
It is an analog quartz watch, with a tang buckle clasp.
The case material of the watch is brass, 38 millimeters in diameter, and 9 millimeters in thickness.
The leather strap is 26 cm in length and 20 mm in width.
It is a unisex design that comes with detachable leather straps, allowing you to customize the watch according to your preferences.
It has INDIGLO backlight technology, a special feature of Timex.
It operates on lithium batteries (included in the package) and has a battery life of up to 10 years.
It is water-resistant to a depth of 30 meters.
It is very easy to read because of its bulky size.
This is the go-to choice for people who aren’t looking to invest in a highly tech-savvy watch.
It is very straightforward with its features and specs, but the quality is amazing.
It can be worn during washing dishes or taking shower due to its water resistance and due to the presence of innovative features like INDIGLO, it is brilliant for the night time.
- Easy to use.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Detachable straps make it versatile.
- INDIGLO light for the dark.
- There is a “tik tik” noise because of the needles.
- Doesn’t have a date display.
- Not many features for people looking for versatile watches.
- Case Size : 40 mm
- The two-tone stainless steel on this Invicta Pro Diver watch adds to its versatility, making this a timepiece that can be worn on nearly any occasion, while the deep blue dial adds a stunning pop of...
- Japanese Automatic movement with analog display
Now we have moved towards a more luxurious variety of timepieces as this one is a beaut.
A part of pro diver’s collection by Invicta, this is a two-tone automatic watch with a round electric blue dial (with mineral material) is coated by a unidirectional blue bezel, encased in a stainless steel case with a sturdy stainless steel band which is 210 mm long and 20 mm wide, with gold-plated center links.
The case is 40 mm in diameter and 13 mm in thickness.
It is driven by Japanese automatic movements. It comes with a deployment clasp and has an analog display.
It is a luminous watch that is water-resistant to 660 feet.
It also includes a screw-down crown and a second’s hand.
It also shows the date.
The case back is transparent, showing the interior mechanism which is very cool.
The watch is extremely accurate which is rare to find in this price range as this feature is specific to high-end timepieces.
It’s a diver’s watch meaning you can wear it whilst swimming, bathing, etc.
It’s a great watch with supreme quality and performance.
- It looks and feels like a luxury watch.
- It is water-resistant up to 660 feet.
- It is highly accurate.
- The screw-down crown has a gritty feeling.
- The viewing Cyclops isn’t set perfectly straight.
- Mineral crystal lens
- White glossy dial with genuine diamond at 12; rose gold-tone hands and markers
- Rose gold-tone bangle with white enamel filling; adjustable end links; jewelry clasp and extender
Anne Klein is known for producing minimalistic and sophisticated designs of watches.
It’s a sleek watch with a round-shaped mineral window green dial encased in metal and is 32 mm in diameter and 8.5 mm in thickness.
It comes with a jewel clasp and a golden alloy band with a width of 16 mm.
There is a genuine diamond at 12, and the hands and marks are golden.
It has an adjustable link bracelet with an extender meaning that the band length can be altered. It has all three hands; an hour, minute, and second.
It has a stationary bezel function with a Japanese quartz movement.
It is a decent watch with good performance reviews.
It is durable and often used for gifting purposes, as it is wearable with a casual as well as a sophisticated ensemble.
The watch is very simple in its functionality so it is majorly popular for the looks.
- Very attractive and chic.
- Adjustable band length.
- Light-weighted; comfortable to wear
- The silver paint underneath the glass sometimes peels, making the watch look old and used.
- Round watch featuring blue dial with day/date windows at 3 o'clock, luminous sword-shape hands, and textured off-center crown
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display. Case Back: Skeleton
Though towards the pricier end, this watch is a beauty to own especially for men who like minimalism.
The look signifies strength and sustenance.
This is a watch that is designed to last well under tough conditions.
A fully black colored watch with a round stainless steel case which is 37 mm in diameter and 11 mm in thickness, attached to a nylon band which is 9.5 inches in length and 18 mm in width with a tang clasp.
The dial is covered with a hardlex mineral coating.
It has a stationary bezel function.
The watch features Arabic numerals; the hours on the internal rim and minutes on the exterior trim.
It’s an analog watch, with a pull and pushes crown and it shows the date, day, hour, minute, and even the second.
The hands are luminescent and it has Seiko Caliber 7S26 automatic movement with about 40 hours of power reserve.
It has to be swung horizontally for 30 seconds for activating a brand new watch.
It has a stationary bezel function.
It’s a very resilient watch exactly in accordance with its design.
It can be rough worn; it survives harsh conditions.
It is a sturdy built instrument and it is durable under intense moments such as military training.
- It is strongly built.
- No heavy maintenance
- The automatic movement feature gets annoying; the watch stops when there isn’t any movement for some time.
- Case size: 50mm; Band size: 24mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported. The strap inner circumference is 200+/- 5MM
- Black plated stainless steel case; black dial with date window and Arabic numerals
- Genuine black leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 24mm watch straps
This one’s right up there with our price limit!
But we had to include this beauty in our list because not only is it exceptional with its quality, it looks high end but it can withstand harsh conditions as well.
Fossil amazingly incorporates a very rustic look (in full accordance with the brand name) with a modern and luxurious feel which in a way makes their timepieces timeless.
It is a round black colored dial with mineral protection.
The case is stainless steel, 44 mm in diameter and 12 mm in thickness attached to a brown leather band which is 10.25 inches in length and 22 mm in width.
The clasp is a tang buckle. The hands are luminous.
It shows hours, minutes, and seconds.
The watch also has a stopwatch function; chronograph with a 24-hour timer.
It is water-resistant to a depth of 50 meters which means it can be used while showering and recreational swimming but not for diving or snorkeling.
It has a stationary bezel function. It has a quartz powered movement.
It is a gorgeous watch and it functions nicely as well.
- It is beautiful to wear.
- It works fine.
- The functions are good and durable.
- The leather band is a bit stiff.
- The rose gold comes off after extensive wear.
- Difficult to read at certain angles, owing to the design.
Best Watches Under $100: Buyers Guide
Coming towards the end of the discussion, we have a really good idea of the options that we have.
We have talked in detail about the best five timepieces according to our own perception.
However, we do fully understand if some of you are still not sure about which watch to choose, or maybe you need a little more perspective to be completely sold.
Fear not, in this buyer’s guide we will further elaborate on the strong selling points of each instrument enabling you to make a confident decision.
Affordable: Granted that the entire list consists of timepieces under a hundred bucks, but even in this list there are certain watches that are towards the expensive end, especially for a price-conscious customer.
If you’re someone who doesn’t want to spend a kidney’s worth on a watch and you want a decent product that does the deed you would want to look into the Timex Unisex Weekender.
The best part is it can be worn by anyone!
The price is honestly a steal, it even has innovative features and the reviews on this watch are spectacular.
It’s a very reliable, persistent, and worthy time piece.
The Anne Klein is also a very affordable option to look into, for that price point you get a watch that works well and looks incredibly sophisticated and chic.
Luxurious: if you have your eyes set out for a watch that looks and feels luxurious, you’re looking at the Invicta and the Fossil.
The former though not as expensive as the latter is a beautiful timepiece and to untrained eyes, it looks like a high-end watch.
The Invicta is also durable underwater and has amazing functions such as the accuracy of its Japanese movement.
The Fossil is the most expensive watch on this list and rightfully so because it is built to look like luxury whilst having the durability of a tougher watch.
It can be worn in harsh conditions, it has many amazing features especially the chronograph and it looks elite.
Within a hundred dollars, you can sport a gorgeous watch.
Durability: Though all of the timepieces have a degree of durability after wear and tear, the Seiko takes the ball with this one.
It is a very manly watch, built for lasting through extreme conditions.
It is even known to last military training meaning it can last easily through strenuous activities.
If you’re not into delicate and dainty watches that require heavy maintenance and you need a watch that you can wear through your workout sessions or athleticism, this is the one for you.
The Timex is also known to be a loyal companion and it lasts long without requiring any special maintenance, however, it is not built to be used as roughly as the Seiko which isn’t a bummer because of the price points between the two are drastically apart.
Best Watches Under $100: Our Final Recommendation
We surely hope that at this point you have a clear mental picture of the timepiece best suited for your wrists.
We have thoroughly discussed the pros and cons of each of these watches that are all under a hundred bucks.
We have talked about all of the features that you might be interested in from the style to the looks to the wearability of these products and we made sure to recce between different brands, looks, and prices to give you a better variety to choose from.
We kept the list inclusive of options for all genders so that everyone can increase their knowledge about the specs of these watches.
Hopefully, you all are able to stumble upon characteristics that appeal to your fancy out of the list we made.
If you still are unsure after reading the buyer’s guide about your decision then we recommend you further read other articles that contain more information on watches.
We wish you all the very best for your watch shopping!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.