As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on January 7, 2021 by Ian Foster
If you’re looking to connect multiple devices to your TV, your best bet is to go for a TV with 3 HDMI ports.
Only a few things can be more frustrating than having to disconnect your soundbar to connect your gaming console or having to disconnect your console to enjoy your streaming media player.
With multiple HDMI ports on your TV, you won’t have to go through all of that. So, as a recommendation, a TV with 3 to 4 HDMI ports would be just fine.
Now, there are many top-notch TVs on the market, but not all of them are generous with HDMI ports.
To help you make the right choice, we spent hours researching the market to select TVs with at least 3 HDMI ports.
We then compared several options based on other factors such as features, performance, brand trust, and buyer reviews – with the aim of selecting the best.
And here are our top 7 contenders – mostly with 3 HDMI ports.
- TV With 3 HDMI Ports: Amazon Best Sellers
- Here are our 7 best TVs With 3 or 4 HDMI Ports
- 1. Samsung TV HDMI ports
- 2. Sony XBR-55A8G: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with 3 HDMI ports
- 3. Sony X800H 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with 3 HDMI ports
- 4. LG Electronics 65SK8000PUA 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with 3 HDMI ports
- 5. Vizio V-Series 55 Class 4K HDR Smart TV with 3 HDMI ports
- 6. Hisense 50-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with 3 HDMI ports
- 7. TCL 50S425 50 inch 4K Smart LED ROKU TV with HDMI ports
- Best TV With 3 HDMI Ports On Amazon!
TV With 3 HDMI Ports: Amazon Best Sellers
If you’re in a hurry, take a look at these Amazon Best Sellers. Otherwise keep reading!
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- 4K UHD Processor: a powerful processor optimizes your tv’ s performance with 4K picture quality
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV),
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 28.5" x 18.8" x 6.1" | with Stand Weight: 11.9 lb. | without Stand Dimensions (WxHxD): 28.5" x 16.6" x 1.2" | without Stand Weight: 11.7 lb.
- Dimensions (w x h x d): TV without stand: 38.2 x 22.4 x3 inches, tv with stand: 38.2 inches x 24.5 inches x 7.6 inches
- smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and tv episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive roku tv
- Pairs 4k ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
Here are our 7 best TVs With 3 or 4 HDMI Ports
The flagship TV offers a new whole world of television splendor.
Away from the excitement of having the very first 8K TV in the world, the Q900R isn’t much to look at design-wise as you could easily pass it off as one of the company’s existing 4K models.
The body is mostly made of metal while the edges of the screen sport thin, squared bezels, and Samsung’s logo emblazoned at the bottom.
Weighing about 94 pounds, this TV with 3 HDMI ports is quite heavy but not too weighty to mount on a wall.
Like its larger siblings, the Q900R uses Samsung’s One Connect technology, meaning that all connections are put through the ‘One Connect’ box.
Speaking of connectivity, the TV offers 3 HDMI 2.0 ports, three USBs, Bluetooth, digital audio out (optical), power, and EX link inputs.
The Q900R is feature-packed to deliver real value for money.
For instance, the TV is equipped with Samsung’s most powerful TV chipset, the Quantum Processor 8K, which handles all decoding, upscaling, and other operations.
Because of the processor, the TV can deliver pictures in stunning 8K detail with optimized sound, picture, and custom content recommendations.
To be precise, the 8K panel means it has a resolution of 7680 x 4320, totaling a whopping 38 million pixels.
You will also get smart features such as OneRemote, Bixby voice command, on-screen universal guide, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant, and more.
Performance: top performer for this TV with 3 HDMI ports
As far as picture and sound quality is considered, the Q900R is a top performer.
Although there is very little 8K content around, the TV’s screen delivers more details and clearer pictures, no matter where you sit so you get treated with exceptionally vivid colors, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant firework displays.
Also, the processor analyzes every audio sound and optimizes it for the best delivery but the speaker is unable to deliver the kind of room-shaking sounds that soundbars knock out.
Nonetheless, the Q900R sets a new standard for other brands to follow, thanks to the number of pixels it crams into its screen.
- Unrivaled resolution
- Incredible picture quality
- Deep black levels
- Very low input lags
- Amazing upscaling capabilities
- Currently little 8K content
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will...
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY BACKLIGHT 8X: Concentrated zones of precision-controlled LEDs auto-adjust contrast between pure whites and ultra-deep blacks, revealing hidden details in even the darkest scenes
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
Unlike other models from the brand, the A8G adopts a simple and minimalist design with a crescent-shaped stand.
The bottom edge of the TV with 3 HDMI ports is made of metal, which features Sony’s logo on the left corner, an LED display system in the middle, and a remote sensor on the lower right.
While the TV with 3 HDMI ports comes in two variants measuring 55-inches and 65-inches, the OLED panel on both is just a quarter of an inch thick.
On the rear of the TV with 3 HDMI ports is a rectangular black plastic enclosure that is plain and measures 1.8 inches in depth, housing all the connections.
Here you will find four HDMI ports with HDCP 2.3 and one with ARC plus digital audio out, an antenna/cable connector, 3.5mm auxiliary, and three USB ports.
Also sitting close to the range of connections is a physical power button and volume rocker.
The package comes with a rather chunky IR remote.
Like its predecessors, the A8G uses Android Oreo – the latest version of the Android TV at its time of release.
Android TV is a full-featured system that is compatible with a wide range of streaming services including Amazon Prime Video, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, Hulu, and more.
Even more, it is compatible with Chromecast as well as Google Assistant voice support.
For better detail and clarity, the A8G OLED screen uses the Picture Processor X1 Extreme and 4K X-Reality Pro technology to transform your content.
Coming to how well the A8G fares, it takes any HDR content in Dolby Vision, HD10 and HLG, and makes them shine.
The A8G reveals stunning real detail, depth, textures, and color in a way that only a few 4K TVs can.
Its motion handling is downright superb, its viewing angles are perfect and its upscaling capabilities are excellent.
- Amazing 4K HDR performance
- Ultra-customizable picture
- Great motion processing
- Android TV is really powerful
- Fairly expensive
- IR remote is really awful
- Exquisite contrast: OLED technology reveals stunningly real detail, depth, textures and color
- Incredible clarity: x Reality Pro upscale images to near 4K clarity while reducing on screen noise
- High dynamic range: combined with IMAX enhanced and Dolby Vision for the total cinematic experience
It is a good overall TV with 3 HDMI ports that provides glorious pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture.
Being an upgrade to an existing model, the X800H has a similar design to its predecessor, the entire TV is made of plastic, which looks quite sleek and elegant and will likely add a nice décor touch to your room.
At 2.97 inches, the TV isn’t as thick as its forebear, meaning it won’t stick out too much when you wall-mount it.
The X800H is available in six size variants, starting from 43-inches up to 65-inches.
The back of the TV with 3 HDMI ports is also entirely plain, which might be disappointing for some people.
Most of the connection ports are on the side so you will have no problem if you want to wall-mount it.
For inputs, you get 4 HDMIs, 2 USBs, RF antenna, Digital, and Analog Audio Input.
The package ships with a lightweight but rather long remote
The X800H is compatible with Alexa to enable you to stream smart camera feeds with your voice.
You can ask also Alexa to play music, launch video apps, and more to see it all on your TV with 3 HDMI ports.
The connection can be established via the integrated wireless module or via the Ethernet port.
The X800H uses an Android operating system to allow you to access all your favorite content and store it on the built-in 16 GB storage.
Furthermore, the X800H is also equipped with Motionflow XR technology to make content appear with lifelike motion.
Being a 4K TV, the X800H offers a very good picture quality with dazzling details and color accuracy.
Its TRILUMINOS Display makes it possible to see pictures with clarity such that you can see exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation.
The motion looks a lot clearer on the X800H as it is able to present less blur, even in fast scenes.
- Wide viewing angles
- Less motion blur
- Great picture quality
- Bright spots in certain areas
- Awful remote
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
If you’re looking for a good 4K TV that won’t break the ban (or not too much), the SM800 is a worthy option.
Although the SM8600 is a midrange product, it features excellent aesthetics.
You might think it is a curved TV at first glance but that’s only so because the stand has a curvature.
Edge LED TVs are usually thicker than OLED panels but this TV with 3 HDMI ports is just about 2.5 inches thick at the center, eliminating worries that it will stick out too much when wall-mounted.
As with all LG TVs, the back of the SM8600 is plain with the connections located on the right side.
The inputs include 4 HDMI ports (all of them 2.0 and with HDCP 2.2), 3 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port, and 1 Digital Audio out.
Also, there’s the power port on the right side.
The included Magic Remote feels good in the hands and the layout is straightforward.
Like all other LG TVs, the SM8600 runs on the latest version of WebOS, offering similar smart functions like those on high-end models.
Due to its integration with Google Assistant and Alexa, you can control your entire home via your TV with 3 HDMI ports.
You can stream so much content and access lots of apps.
To aid the navigation, LG added an Intelligent Edit function that rearranges the app based on how often you use them.
Going further, the app supports both Dolby Vision and Dolby Digital to make sure you get the best possible picture quality and sound output.
The SM8600 doesn’t disappoint in picture quality as it is crisp and clear. Colors are vivid and bright but the contrast levels are average at best.
The TV with 3 HDMI ports is also able to handle reflections well and provides good upscale cable content.
It is particularly great for gamers as the a7 chipset and the ultra-low lag input feature ensures you get the best response time in your favorite games.
- Good color reproduction
- Very low input lag
- Huge lists of services, features, and smart functions
- Great price
- Excellent gaming performance
- Lackluster black levels and contrast
- LG SUPER UHD TV with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ has the Google Assistant built in, so you can control compatible smart home devices using just your voice through the LG Magic Remote. Create a...
- α7 Intelligent Processor enhances 4K HDR content for a truly cinematic experience. Enjoy a more lifelike picture with superior depth, sharpness, and remarkably accurate color.Wall Mount VESA 300 x...
- High Resolution audio - digital music for audiophiles, with higher sampling rates and Bit depth, both of which can contribute to more accurate, more enjoyable music listening
Vizio products aren’t usually the best design-wise and it’s obvious the M-Series Quantum was not made to win awards in that aspect.
Nonetheless, they rock a sleek and stylish build that should complement any TV or entertainment center.
Slim black bezels surround the tip and sides of the display with a thicker bezel running along the bottom edge.
The back of the TV with 3 HDMI ports is a combination of metal and hard plastic with the collection of inputs positioned on the left side.
The ports include four HDMIs, one USB, an optical connection, RCA stereo jacks, a connection for HD antennas, and an Ethernet LAN. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi at the expense of Bluetooth.
The Vizio M-Series Quantum comes equipped with the latest version “SmartCast 3.0” that loads faster than it does on other models.
SmartCast gives you access to the company’s VizioFree, which is basically a free live streaming app.
It is compatible with Google Cast and also with Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant.
The TV with 3 HDMI ports is also equipped with Quantum color technology which produces tons of shades of colors to create vivid images and hyper-realistic details.
Vizio obviously stepped things up with the combination of quantum dots and a full array of local dimming die deeper blacks and brighter brightness, and the result is that the picture quality is way better than what any of its predecessors offer.
The color accuracy and brightness enhances better overall image quality.
With regards to the sound, the Vizio M-Series Quantum delivered a decent sound output that is nice and loud.
- Quantum dot display delivers vibrant color
- Flexible smart TV features
- Free content included
- Great price
- Limited app selection on TV with 3 HDMI ports
- Remote design is mediocre
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with...
The Hisense H8F has a nice design for an entry-level TV with 3 HDMI ports despite looking a little basic.
The screen comes in three sizes: 50, 55, and 65-inches but whichever model you go for, you will find that the screen dominates the design as there’s only a 0.2-inch black border around the active part of the LCD.
The stand is very small but it supports the TV well since it is made of metal.
As per usual, the back of the TV with 3 HDMI ports is plain with most of the connections facing the side so they’re easy to access when mounted on a wall.
The options include 4 HDMIs, 2 USBs, LAN Ethernet port, RF input, optical audio input, analog audio input, and headphone jack.
Unlike the bespoke smart platform that came with TVs from Hisense in previous models, the H8F blazes a new trail by using the Android TV interface, giving it a powerful selection of features.
One of them is Google Assistant, with whom you can interact using the button and pinhole microphone on the remote.
The TV with 3 HDMI ports is also compatible with Google Cast so you can stream media app from your mobile device. Under the hood is the H-View chipset version 3710 to drive upscaling and artifact reduction.
HD performance is very nice as the H8F delivers crisp and clean images.
It also manages to deliver an impressive contrast, thanks to the ULED technology that helps with SDR content.
The technology offers far deeper blacks and more vivid colors than what most LED TVs offer.
In spite of its great performance at picture quality, the H8F sucks at the audio output, so you might want to invest in a soundbar for it.
- Very bright panel
- Excellent contrast and color
- Stylish design
- Android TV is pretty smart
- Lackluster motion handling
- Distracting backlight issues
- Unlock the power of over a billion colors perfectly expressed with Hisense H8G Quantum Series ULED Smart TVs, which combine incredible, ultra-bright 4K detail with Android TV for quick access to...
- Transform your home into an entertainment powerhouse with Dolby Vision HDR10+, HDR10, and HLG picture and Dolby Atmos sound technologies, creating a truly cinematic experience featuring astonishing...
- Offers 240 motion rate and quantum dot color. Full array local dimming zones deliver a superior HDR experience with up to 700-nits peak brightness across up to 32 local dimming zones, while game mode...
From a design standpoint, the TCL doesn’t break the mold as it is very basic comprising minimal black bezels surrounding the display with basic controls around the bottom, and a matte-black panel across the rear of the chassis.
The build quality is decent, and you shouldn’t have any issues with it. It stands on a pair of simple plastic feet, which supports the TV well but will wobble if nudged.
On the back, you will find all of the connectivity ports of the 50S425 in a cutout including three HDMI 2 ports, a USB 2.0 input, an Ethernet port, a shared component/composite input, and a coaxial jack.
Like every TCL 4K HDR TVs, the 50S425 runs the Roku TV smart OS, giving access to Roku TV, which is easy to use and comes with thousands of media apps of all kinds.
If you don’t want to subscribe to anything, you can access Roku’s library of free movies and TV shows.
You can control the TV using the Roku voice search, which doesn’t have the functionality of Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant.
While the 50S425 doesn’t perform like a champ, it gives great value for money.
It displays vivid, lifelike, and textured pictures even though its color range is limited.
Its input lag time is also within acceptable ranges but it gets better when the TV gets into gaming mode.
The TV, however, lacks local dimming, which means the HDR content won’t look dynamic.
- Great 4K picture quality
- Roku TV platform has lots of features
- The ideal viewing angle is severely limited
- The color range isn’t particularly wide
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant | Dual-band Wi-Fi & Ethernet port
- TV Dimensions | Without Stand – 44.1" W x 25.7" H x 3.2" D | With Stand – 44.1" W x 28" H x 8" D | Stand Separation distance – 39.6” | Refresh rate – 120 Hz CMI | Wall mount – 200...
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
Best TV With 3 HDMI Ports On Amazon!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.